Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Birchbox Goodies!

Have you ever heard of Birchbox? Product junkies, rejoice! Birchbox is a website that allows you to sign up and for $10 a month, you will receive a sweet little brown box (pictured) every month with the newest samples out on the market! Head over to www.birchbox.com to sign up for this fabulous offer! You may have to get on a waiting list since the demand is quite high but I only waited about 2 weeks for my "invite".
This is my 3rd month and May is the "Gossip Girl" Birchbox, inspired by said show and boy, let me tell ya, I got some goodies!
I first noticed a small glass bottle of Algenist Regenerative Anti-Aging Lotion (which is perfect for my soon to be 31 year old face ;). I have never heard of the brand but I will try this sweet smelling face lotion tonight!
I then squealed in delight when I noticed the Stila Liquid Eye Liner in Rock Candy. Stila has one of the best eyeliner's on the market in my opinion. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time and I will be using this product in the A.M. Watch me!
I will be smelling fabulous all day with my sample size "smell-good" of Miss Dior. Yum. Enough said.
This evening my hair will be looking shiny and supple due to the Kerastase Age Premium (is Birchbox trying to tell me something?!?!) shampoo and hair masque.
And finally, a lucky friend will be receiving a fun note from me with my XoXo Notecard and envelope!
I like Birchbox because I love product! If a sample I receive doesn't thrill me, I don't feel so bad because I didn't spend a lot on a full size bottle or tube. Check Birchbox out. Every month you will acquire a moment of sunshine when this baby arrives in the mailbox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment