Monday, April 23, 2012

Nardo's Natural 100% Natural Body Lotion! Good Stuff!!

Let me tell you about the body lotion that I have been using for 3 weeks now. It's Nardo's Natural 100% Natural Body Lotion! 100% natural!! Where in the world nowadays can we find something 100% natural? Exactly. I am extremely picky about what I put in and on my body and this lotion is perfect. First off, it's paraben free. Parabens are nasty little chemicals that are said to cause certain cancers, although, supposedly, that hasn't been proven. Regardless, I don't like them and I seriously try to stay away from them!
Second, it is sulfate free. SLS and SLES have also not been proven to cause cancer but in my mind, if some research has been done to identify some kind of "badness" in sulfates, some part of it must be true! Like the tabloids! Some crazy story erupts about a celebrity and their "sources" claim it wasn't true and then a month later, it ended up being legit! Happens all the time. Therefore, buh bye sulfates.
Third, it's cruelty free. Need I say more?
Now let's focus more on what's actually IN it. Coconut oil. Coconut oil is bliss! You have a skin ailment, coconut takes it away.....says me. Rough, dry skin? Coconut oil. Take some coconut oil and moisturize your clean feet before bed. Cover with soft cotton socks and in the morning, helloooooooo supple piggies! Coconut oil contains antimicrobial, antioxident, antifungal, antibacterial and soothing properties! I feel the same way about coconut oil that I do about apple cider vinegar. It's a natural necessity and was put on this earth for a reason. Use it.
Aloe is also in this lotion. We all know the healing properties of aloe. You burn yourself? Aloe. Want to look younger? Aloe. See? No one needs parabens and man-made chemicals in their products. Nature has given us the anecdotes for everything.
Shea butter is also in this lotion. Shea butter is glorious! It pretty much has the same properties of coconut oil except it's thicker. Absolutely glorious!
Lastly, there is real vanilla extract in this moisturizer. There isn't some fake pretending-to-be-cake smell in here. It's the real thing. Mmmmm, I always loved the smell of true natural vanilla extract. It reminds me of when I was 5 and making cookies with mom. The smell is very subtle and isn't overpowering one bit.
Nardo's Natural 100% Natural Body Lotion makes my skin feel extremely smooth and luxurious. It has the perfect consistency that a lotion MUST have in my book. It hydrates, it nourishes AND it's natural. Plus, you can read every single ingredient and know what it is! Try it out. Rub it all over and enjoy every minute of it!  www.nardosnatural.com

No comments:

Post a Comment