Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Stella and Dot Starfish Earrings!

I purchased these Starfish Earrings from Stella and Dot a few weeks ago! Because of these earrings, I have joined Stella and Dot as an independent stylist for the company! Anyone who knows me at all knows that I am a jewelry, accessory, pretties freak. I seriously may, one day, be one of those older ladies that leaves their houses with a sparkly, chunky ring on every single finger, layered bracelets on both wrists, multiple stacked necklaces dangling from my neck and glittery hair clips embedded in my locks! Until then, I will do what I love and have fun trying on gorgeous pieces with friends, family and all in all some fabulous ladies that I meet along the way!

Back to the point of this post.....I just found out that these earrings are discontinued! You can still order them but once they're gone, they're gone :( Sniff sniff :( I am glad I ordered when I did. In fact, I may just order myself a second pair, I kid you not! Get them while you can! I guarantee they will bring a smile to your face every time you put them on :)

If you are anywhere in the 2 hour radius of Philadelphia, contact me for a FABULOUS trunk show! Call up the ladies and get em out for an evening of wine and jewelry....especially since the weather is getting quite nice and we have to show off how gorgeous we are :) Message me your address if you'd like me to send you a Summer Look Book!

My website: www.stelladot.com/sites/laurenmaniscalco

No comments:

Post a Comment